Our dream is to create this kind of health retreat in Australia at sometime in the future.
At the Three Treasures Retreat, each guest will be individually catered to in the areas of diet and exercise. Each guest will be educated in ways to deal with aspects of their lives that lead to illness and unhappiness on physical, mental and spiritual levels.
Each guest will be individually assessed to gauge the guest’s needs. A program of diet, exercise and meditation is created for each guest and tailored to their individual beliefs.
For some, the resort will be a retreat from the stresses of modern life. For others it will be a way to prepare the mind and body for major medical procedures such as surgery or Chemo therapy, as well as aid the recovery from such procedures.
The Three Treasures retreat will include the following facilities:
- Accommodation for 60 guests and 15 staff
- “Murri”, a meeting place with panoramic views and a large open fireplace
- Lecture rooms with the latest audio visual equipment
- Tea-House Restaurant also offering cooking lessons
- A Business centre with facilities allowing guests to work if necessary
- An Out post – a camp that truly allows visitors to get away from it all
- Fully equipped Fitness Centre with an open area for sports and physical training
- Little Treasures Paradise – an area specifically for families with children who have life threatening illnesses
A broad range of leading specialists will be employed at the Three Treasures Retreat. Their areas of expertise will include:
- General Practitioner
- Fitness Trainers
- Martial Arts trainers
- Business consultants
- Natural Resource/Park Rangers
- Tai Chi